[thelist] Dynamic Maps

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Mar 28 15:11:02 CST 2001

I've seen a number of these kind of emails come through lately and just
wanted to remind everyone that although there are a good amount of
people on this list, its entirley possible that you may not get an
answer. So ask the question, and hope that someone can answer it for you
- don't expect it. :)

list-bitch out ;)

<tip type="if you're bored..">

If you have the means, and want something to distract you all day, it
can be fun to watch where people are coming to your site from.. I keep a
somewhat tiny SSH window open towards the bottom of my screen witha
session open to my webserver.. then i tail -f my.referer.log and amuse
myself..

wee!

</tip>

.djc.