[thelist] Student-focused websites?

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Thu Mar 29 09:39:19 CST 2001

Here's a free idea for a service (I've had this kicking around in my head
for some time, but will prolly never get it off the ground. Give me a credit
on the site if you use it ;-)

How about a Student Placement site. Like a careers website, but where
companies can advertise student places they are looking to fill and students
can describe the sorts of placements they are looking for.

I've been with companies who have given placements to many students and it
can be very rewarding for both sides of the equation. What's often lacking
is a way for companies and students to find each other.

.steve

Steve Cook
web strategist
Evitbe AB tidigare Biljettpoolen