[thelist] RE: Cold Fusion?-Thanks!!!

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Fri Mar 30 15:35:47 CST 2001

Hi all,

Just wanted to thank all of you for responding to my Cold Fusion questions, you
sure helped alot! I wanted to tell you that I went through (quickly) the first
two sections of the MonkeyJunkies CF intro, and I think I might really like
working with CF, it looks alot more fun than perl, javascript, and ASP put
together ;)

I feel like I could actually *do* something in 2 short lessons other than a
'hello world' script, LOL!

Anyway, thanks to you all. I think I will pursue CF, and maybe it will help me
get going on Perl or ASP later.

Gina