[thelist] CSS, Fonts and User Preferences

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Sun Apr 1 08:46:54 CDT 2001

Hi Janis
Thanks for the warnings.
I am lucky enough that this particular project is on an intranet with very
strictly controlled hardware and software, and the only browsers I have to
support are IE 5 and its multiple revisions.
No Mac, no netscape, no weird little unknown browsers.
That gives me a glimmer of hope about succeeding. ;-)