[thelist] crit & help with tables in NN

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Mon Apr 2 15:53:54 CDT 2001

That's nothing new - my fix is to create a small transparent gif and place
it as the td background image in the cells I don't want it to repeat my
other image in.

What's weird though, is that when I look at it in IE it's only 640 wide.
When I look at it in Netscape, it's spreading out to 800
wide......hmmmmmmmmm.  I took a quick look at your code and it seems right,
but I don't have much time.  Maybe someone else can check that out for you.

And yes you are missing an image in the upper left of the white area.

Good luck,

Sandy