[thelist] Pop-up killers - how to detect

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Apr 3 05:47:15 CDT 2001

What about having the child window set a value in the parent window? Then
all you have to do is check for that value. If it's not set, the child
window never launched. (Of course, you would want to do the check in an
onLoad function and even then you would want to give the small window 2-3
seconds to load.)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482