[thelist] ASP Equivalent for CreateUUID() ?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Apr 3 09:07:55 CDT 2001

Hey Chris -

I'd be interested in seeing the code..

quick other question while i have your ear too.. the cf smtp tag you
have on your fuseware site; do you write the messages directly to a the
MTA queue or connect to a socket with that tag?

dont wanna make you give away the secrets for a money making thing, just
curios how you're doing it..

thanks :)

.djc.