[thelist] [Fwd: "Dual-copyright/licensing" of your IP withOUT your permission]

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Apr 3 13:25:46 CDT 2001

I've asked Bryan for clarification on that point, but my understanding
is that MS is now one of, if not *the*, largest conrtributer of
soft-money over the past 18 months(election cycle) in the tech sector.

check out opensecrets.org, they have a nice database of largest or
contributions.. and just from one quick lookup, MS contributed < 1.5
million over the past year alone.

i remember how slow they were to get into lobbying too.. then they
started getting their asses kicked around in lawsuits and finally wised up..

.djc.