[thelist] [Fwd: "Dual-copyright/licensing" of your IP withOUT your permission]

david braun david.braun at centralnet.ch
Tue Apr 3 14:40:34 CDT 2001

On 03.04.2001 at 14:23 Uhr, DonM at allensysgroup.com (Don Makoviney) wrote:

> The fact that Microsoft is doing this first is no big deal.
>
> You must realize that ALL of the large platforms are going to be doing the
> same thing.
>
> Everyone just likes to blame Microsoft.
>
> Look to see SUN and Oracle doing the same things soon.
>
> Don

Actually, there was a discussion some time ago (methinks it was on
macintouch.com) 'bout appples itools - anything you stored on their
servers belonged to them from that moment on... all the same...

david
"we don't see that we don't see what we can't see" (H. v. Foerster)

david braun  |  david.braun at centralnet.ch  |  icq 105127124