[thelist] a question

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 10:14:43 CDT 2001

ad banner clearing house...

highest bidders get the front page, with guaranteed 1 million
impressions...

failing that, i'd use it as a place to expound my social strategies,
like darwinism (like, if your kid watches Jackass and sets himself
on fire despite the dozen warnings, he's too stupid for society)...

i guess the follow-up question is, why do you ask?  is this some
bizarre research topic, or have stumbled across a forgotten domain?