[thelist] what do you use to create code from layout?

Ryan Mayberry Ryan at applicor.com
Wed Apr 4 10:26:18 CDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron White [mailto:ronwhite at members.evolt.org]
---
I like the tag completion of HS, what don't y'all like about it?
---

Maybe I do things backwards, but I usually copy/paste content chunks into a
document and then go through it to add formatting and stuff.. In this case I
find myself erasing the closing tags which tag completion sticks in, just to
add them after the content or where I actually want it to go.

I turn it off, so i at least feel liking I'm coding faster.

Ryan