[thelist] Industry Associations

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Wed Apr 4 10:53:53 CDT 2001

Speaking of Industry Associations ... Do you all belong to one and if so,
which one?

I'm looking to join a professional organization for web designers, but I
can't decide which one would be best.
Since there don't seem to be any that meet in northern New Jersey, it's been
difficult for me to get to a meeting (in NYC for instance) to judge for
myself.

Kath Heytink
Web Designer
Winebow, Inc