[thelist] Industry Associations

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Wed Apr 4 13:39:58 CDT 2001

This is basically my thinking as well.

I guess what I should have asked is whether any of these organizations
offered any real value.  I'm sort of looking for a local group to meet with,
in person, over a cup of coffee <g>.  This is list is great, but sometimes
one requires a little face to face interaction with someone who understands
what you're talking about.  I'm a one woman web design team, so I can't talk
to anyone here and when I talk to my friends and acquaintances about browser
issues and monitor resolution their eyes glaze over <g>.

Thanks for all the input,

Kath Heytink
Web Designer
Winebow, Inc