[thelist] Fireworks 4 Popup Menus

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Wed Apr 4 14:21:23 CDT 2001

At 3:10 PM 4/3/1, Olly Hodgson wrote:
> I noticed that it doesn't work with either Opera 5 or Espial
> Escape. (works fine in IE5.5, NS4.6, and NS6.01 on Win2K).

I haven't tested these easy popups on either Mac or Win for Opera 5, but
also have a memory that it's a no-go in that host. Could I ask you to drop
a note to wish-fireworks at macromedia.com, describing how important this
browser is to your particular audience, and also requesting an explicit
list of browser-dependencies in the docs? This would buttress my own
reports to the team. Thanks! 8)

jd