[thelist] BIIIIIG tables - HTML or ASP Limitation?

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Wed Apr 4 15:39:48 CDT 2001

I'm facing similar problems. And it's an IIS limitation not a browser
limitation.
Well, to be certain of what I'm saying, I'd need to have the exact error
message you're getting. If it's "Script Timeout", then it's the same one I'm
getting.
The only way around it that I found so far is to present the data in a paged
format. That way, you don't end up with the full table each time.
I'm sure there are other workarounds, but that one worked for me, so I never
investigated further.
Oh, and  you can also change the scripttimeout value to a very large  number
(Mine is now set at 10 minutes!)

Nicole