[thelist] Industry Associations: evolt

Cory Preus cory_preus at cnt.com
Wed Apr 4 17:12:34 CDT 2001

I too am interested. It seems though, that the number of web user groups are
few and far between for face to face meetings.

To me, evolt is one of the finer groups I've been involved in (albeit not
very many). A few threads (months) ago, there were discussions of
"beervolts". Why couldn't we extend the evolt group in such a way that a
person could opt in with their demographic information (to members) if they
wanted to be involved in local evolt user group. That way, we could find
each other fairly easily rather than post "I'm here, where are you?" on the
list.

Maybe a fun little side project for myself...

Cory