[thelist] is Access enough?

Mike Hardaker mike at angloinfo.com
Thu Apr 5 06:44:14 CDT 2001

Yeah - caching makes *such* a difference.

Neraly all of AngloINFO runs from an Access backend, with 250,000 page views
a month. And (barring a couple of areas in the online admin section)
*everything* is cached, mostly using arrays in one form or another.

Of course, the databases aren't huge (a couple of Mb)...

Mike Hardaker
Founder & Publisher
AngloINFO
www.angloinfo.com (Web)