[thelist] Milwaukee Member directory??

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Thu Apr 5 10:09:10 CDT 2001

Megan -

What about those of us in the Milwaukee area that aren't women? :)

Can I come to the next meeting? I'll bring evolt tshirts! ;)

<tip type="unix file permissions">

If you want to recursivly change the permissions on a directory, use the
-R switch like so:

[djc at djc evolt/]# chown -R djc thisdir/

</tip>

.djc.