[thelist] Member Directory (was Member Directory ["I am here announcments"])

Cory Preus cory_preus at cnt.com
Thu Apr 5 10:17:30 CDT 2001

Okay folks...I'm sorry I started this thread again (first time around was
mid to late January).

Methinks that if one wants to advertise where one is, hop onto the chat as
previously suggested.

I don't think I was as clear as I wanted to be in my previous post (Tamara
said it with chutzpa). With a members directory (on the evolt.org web site),
could  we find out who is in our geographic area (if the evolt member
chooses to make his/her information public) in the event that we would like
to start an evolt chapter? evolt itself wouldn't be anything other than the
vehicle for us to get in contact with each other...and to me, posting "I'm
in Minneapolis" on any listserv is kind of silly...since 99% of the people
aren't.

I guess that is what I'd like to see...something that would help facilitate
networking. If someone decides they would like to head up a chapter, evolt
members could see that as well and get in contact with the organizer.

Just a thought...I'll add in my 15% gratuity I owe to the list after I
finish my 11am deadline.

Cheers,
Cory