[thelist] Do women view web pages differently from men?

Jen Worden jen at meadoworks.com
Thu Apr 5 13:52:10 CDT 2001

At 07:26 PM 05/04/01 +0100, George Dillon wrote:
>men like looking at pictures, don't we, while women are more interested in
>cerebral things... well, that's what she says anyway... what do you think?

One thing that I have observed - this being highly subjective and tested on
just a few couples - men don't like reading onscreen but prefer to print
large blocks of text, while women, quite readily, read from the screen.

Take with a grain of salt. Or not. ;)

cfn ... Jen

Jen Worden - Web Developer
meadoworks - http://www.meadoworks.com