[thelist] Do women view web pages differently from men?

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Thu Apr 5 14:14:15 CDT 2001

Your partner has a Masters in Women's Studies and you have to question her
input?  You ARE a guy, aren't you!  LOL!

And yes, everything Janet (previous post) described are known behaviors.
Men are more visual (and not only in relation to sex stuff).  I really never
thought about this in relation to web design - but maybe it would explain
why when I'm viewing a site with my partner (Computer Science Major and IT
guy) right next to me in control of the mouse, he drives me nuts when he
doesn't "see" what I'm telling him to click on and I have to actually point
to it on the screen or take the mouse away (!).....maybe he's just looking
at the buttons and graphics.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Definately worth thinking about.

Sandy