[thelist] Update Quantity in Shopping Cart

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri Apr 6 10:51:53 CDT 2001

Are you talking about building the page or processing it?

Building:
need more info =)

Processing:
I loop the deletes first, then scroll through the rest of it, updating all
the records (even the ones that weren't changed). The update command won't
throw an error on the records that were just deleted...

That is the essence of Quick and Dirty® I know, but it will get the job
done.

I would recommend not doing two loops though, instead loop through the form
once, checking the delete checkbox first, else do an update....

make sense?

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/