[thelist] Member directory??

Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com
Fri Apr 6 11:01:48 CDT 2001

Hey! I resemble that remark!! ;{>}

Seriously, it's cool to see you out here. I remember fondly the first time
I drove all the way across the state to get to Milwaukee to buy some stuff
for my HO car set. I was into Aurora's HO race cars, and had built a model
of Elkhart Lake (or was trying to, with Walther's help I finished it). This
is longer ago than you've been alive, most likely.

Anyway, thanks for bringing back the memories.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

Arlen.P.Walker at JCI.Com