[thelist] Applet class file

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Fri Apr 6 21:19:19 CDT 2001

I have an applet on a client's site that I would like to change the timing
on (it brings up different text on its own time basis). The text is being
displayed too slow and I would like to speed it up.

When I bring up the .class file in a text editor (be it Notepad, EditPlus,
HTML Kit), I don't understand the code I'm looking at. You know, zillions of
boxes, string characters, etc. Is there a way or a tool I can use to do
this?

Thanks,
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
http://www.24caratdesign.com
"web page design and Internet writing services"