[thelist] OT: testing thelist robot, 2of2

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sun Apr 8 20:44:53 CDT 2001

> I am also extremely annoyed about the fact that my messages are delayed
with
> more than 6 hours to thelist mailing list, thelist being unique in this
> sense. A delayed reply to this list is like the message goes directly to
> trash.

Hi Cristi,

There is something odd with emails coming from your account when using
PMMail. We're looking into it.

As for the delay, it's doubtful that it's on our end (unless all your posts
are being held because of suspicious headers). Last time Dan did speed
testing, posts to thelist were being distributed in about 15 seconds.

We're working on what we can from our end and we'll figure it out. In the
meantime, if you need to post something to thelist and it's not making it,
let me know and I'll find a way to get it there.

If anyone else is having problems, shoot me an email offlist.

And, of course, an offtopic post needs a tip:

<tip>
In Outlook Express, if you want to backup your Accounts Information:

Open regedit
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager\Accounts
Select the Accounts key
Click Registry > Export Registry File
Make sure that "Selected Branch" is selected and save.

When you want to restore your Accounts Information, double click on the
registry file.

</tip>

Thank you,

Matt Warden