[thelist] JavaScript -- calculating & printing

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 9 16:11:14 CDT 2001

: From: Luther, Ron
: Does that make this a "training" issue rather
: than a "coding" issue?

a programmer's favorite fall-back when marketing steps in and complains
about usability.

unfortunately, it's often true.  marketing asks for all kinds of options,
then complains that the user finds the tool too complex or has too many
options and therefore too much chance at messing up (read: "prettying") the

: I like the radio button idea though .... and I've
: seen a JS calculator somewhere that I think used
: a drop-down to let you select any one of 40 or
: so different conversions - one input, one output
: - and a whole lot "prettier"!

have fun,

mailto:jeff at members.evolt.org