[thelist] Dynamic generation of PDF's

Judah McAuley judah at alphashop.com
Tue Apr 10 20:52:07 CDT 2001

I remember a thread some time ago about converting various and sundry
documents into PDF format.  After searching thelist archives and searching
pdfzone.com, I'm still struggling with a particular application.  I want to
be able to take web pages containing formatted text and Flash objects and
dynamically produce a PDF file.  I've looked at ActivePDF and it appears
that their WebGrabber add on to their base server product will do that, but
the whole package is over $700.  Does anyone out there have any experience
doing this or any recommendations about a possible less expensive solution
to this problem?

TIA,
Judah