[thelist] Info for High School Students

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at graphicist.com
Wed Apr 11 14:58:10 CDT 2001

Being a highschool student myself, and having had the experience of
helping other students create a website for our school, I have learned
that among the most important things to teach students are:
    -  Don't use flashiness... If you have five animations going at
once, chances are it's 5 too many.
    -  Pick colours wisely... Most students pick nasty, garish colours
with absolutely no idea as to what combinations work...

...etc...
...most important, however:

Good luck! <--- you'll need it. :P

-martin