[thelist] learning information architecture

Tiff tiff at hearlive.com
Thu Apr 12 10:10:22 CDT 2001

How does a (visual) designer learn to do information architecture/user
interface design? I've tried reading some software books like "About Face"
by Alan Cooper but I'm not working with software, I'm working with web apps.
Are there any good sites out there that address this? It seems that I am
learning by doing but I just wonder if there are some resources available
that would make the learning process a little less painful. Thanks in
advance,
Tiffany