[thelist] Concantenating PDF files from Illustrator

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu Apr 12 11:04:42 CDT 2001

I am fairly new to Illustrator and have only worked with a single page in a
file.  I can't find anything in the manual or website discussing multiple
pages in one PDF exported file.  Can you enlighten me on how this is done?

Thanks,

Norman

> > Does anyone know how to combine PDF files created in Illustrator 9
> > into a single PDF file, aside from the obvious answer to use Acrobat
> > :)

<snip> I'm assuming you don't have access to the original Illustrator files,
or
> indeed a copy of Illustrator, otherwise the answer would be to
> concatenate the pages in the program itself.
</snip>