[thelist] CSS: Unix and font sizes

Angeles, Michael (Michael) angeles at lucent.com
Fri Apr 13 11:57:53 CDT 2001

Not sure if I took the right approach this, but in the past, I've found that
the best way to deal with *NIX browsers was to either use em's or points,
and that x-small, small, etc. type notation. I have to admit that I was so
frustrated with trying to figure out CSS sizes in *NIX that in some projects
that I sniffed for platform using Netscape's Ultimate Client Side Sniffer
and just used a different style sheet for *NIX users that did not use
font-sizes.

-M