[thelist] DBD and DBI::Pg

N@ta$ natas at jam.rr.com
Sun Apr 15 09:06:27 CDT 2001

Our site (www.dagl.net) has recently been given the task of beta testing
a new statistics program for our Quake 3 game servers...

This new program is called "GeigerCounter - RC5", in case any of you
have experience with it...

However, I am only a newbie at PostgreSQL and PHP, so I don't know what
I should do first. I am hoping someone out there can help me.

Here are the requirements of the program:

-A Quake3Arena server
        HAVE IT

-An SQL database compatable with Perl:DBI:DBD and PHP4
        CURRENTLY RUNNING PostgreSQL, but HAVE NOT INSTALLED DBI::DBD

-Perl
       RUNNING PERL 5

-DBI:DBD Mod for Perl
        I'M LOST ON THIS ONE

-A web server that works with PHP
        HAVE IT

-PHP4
        HAVE IT

Graphinat0r requires:
-GD.pm
        LOST ON THIS AS WELL

I know I will owe a biggie tip after this, but I hope someone can
help...

Thanks