[thelist] [fwd] How do I get a search engine to add me to the search?

Thyne Own Evilklown buffness69 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 12:54:15 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

How do I get a search engine to add me to the search? I have META tags on
my site and I have registered with many search engines (Yahoo!, AltaVista)
but when I search for my site I can never find it. Is there a trick?

--brandon