[thelist] little javascript help requested.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Apr 15 20:46:13 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicole Parrot" <nicole at parrot.ca>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: [thelist] little javascript help requested.

why not dynamically generate a JS file from your html using CGI?

e.g. site B references http://sitea.com/cgi-bin/jsgen?page=/a.html&ext=.js
site A generates a bunch of document.writes for each line of HTML between
body tags, the page when rendered from site B includes the HTML from site A
(although image references would have to be rendered absolutely instead of
relatively).

--
  ___  ___ __ _________ @well.com  William Anderson - www.well.com/~neuro
 / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \|     "All your base are belong to us. You are on