[thelist] Online games? quite [OT]

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin at 123piano.com
Mon Apr 16 11:14:02 CDT 2001

[sorry if it's too off-topic]

Hello,

I'm in the process of collecting info about online games. I'd like to know
what has already been made in this field. What I'm looking for is online
games, communities, role playing games, "multi users dungeons", etc,...
usable if possible with a simple browser or for example the flash plugin.
Both texts and graphical games are interesting.

Do you have any reference in this domain? Is there some opensource solutions
to create your own "rpg" or "mud"? Any article about the concept of text
games? Their programatical applications? (I'm too young to have used text
only games on black and green screens ;-)

Any pointer apreciated !

Philippe Jadin