[thelist] MySQL, Cold Fusion and Linux: Advice?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Tue Apr 17 02:01:18 CDT 2001

>  What sort of problems are you having connecting to the
>  MySQL DB from CF? Does the account you're trying to
>  connect to in the DB have connect privileges? Are CF and
>  MySQL sitting on the same box?

>  I've been using the same combo with good results for
>  about a month now, and I'm sure if you provide some more
>  details we can walk you through it

Sorry this response is a little late. The problem that I had was that
I didn't know to install MyODBC as well as MySQL. I am so out of my
depth in this subject for the moment. Can't wait 'till I get my chops.
--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com