[thelist] More Jacka** checking....

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Tue Apr 17 13:23:15 CDT 2001

Hopefully that won't get held up!

Thanks for all the input.  Even tho' I almost died laughing on a couple of
them!  (Bart!) (Don't get laughs like that too often working at home.)

I added a dynamic menu on the left, which appears to be working okay in both
IE and NN, but any one who would like to double check would be greatly
appreciated.  You can click thru to "Events" (not much there yet), but none
of the others.

And pretend you're dumb and can't find the menu - hold your mouse over the
jackass.

And Tamara - it's a sports clothing line - just shirts and hats.  You can
check out their existing site, if you promise to step at least a foot back
from your machine, at www.jackassbrand.com

Thanks again, all,

Sandy