[thelist] Not filling total width

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Tue Apr 17 15:43:56 CDT 2001

matt newell wrote:

> i'm the first on the boat for experimental interfaces and shnazzy new
> tricks, but let's all try to remember that simplest answer that fixes the
> problem /is/ the best.

I agree entirely, but ...

> the original question was :
> how do i keep netscape from making that ugly side gutter.
>
> the answer is:
>
> add, rightmargin=0 to your body tag

... I tried this and it didn't work - doesn't change a thing on a
test copy of the original page, using NS 4.76 on Win2K or Solaris.

If it had, I wouldn't have posted yet another non-standards-based
approach :-)

FWIW!
--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
Webtuitive Design ---(+1) 408-938-0567 --- http://www.webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --