[thelist] ASP IIS Memory Leakage

Ben Ewing bewi at haestad.com
Tue Apr 17 17:27:43 CDT 2001

I just looked into exactly what we did with the MIS guy.  We thought we were
killing them automatically before.  Looks like we setup an action that sent
a message to the MIS guy whenever a Process CPU time got too high.  Then he
would go and kill it.

Apparently, this happens whenever we add a large new app to our site, then
after a while it stops happening.  During the time that it wasn't happening
we somehow started thinking that we set it up to kill processes on its own.
Sorry for the misinformation.