[thelist] inaddr arpa, AOL, SSL

genghis at members.evolt.org genghis at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 18 05:01:15 CDT 2001

Intermittent (ir not everyone) DNS lookup failure is
IME almost always caused by having a duff DNS server as
primary or secondary for your domain - usually secondary,
but only because it's human nature.

AOL is quite hot about this - if it's a bad domain record
they're probably having trouble sending you mail, too.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com