[thelist] Another what would you do???

Siim Einfeldt aka Itpunk siim_e at itpunk.com
Wed Apr 18 10:20:47 CDT 2001

Hi,

  You should definately tell him up-front what you have to say to avoid
possible future problems. And you should definately ask some feedback from
him about what you had to say. Maybe when you told him that you needed
php/mysql...maybe he didn't understand a thing. I told one of my clients
the same thing and he didn't pay much attention...this topic came out
again the day before I got the site ready.

  So my suggestion, make all the things as clear as possible right now.

Cheers
Siim Einfeldt