[thelist] Dreamweaver or NetObjects

scott.brady at homeqonline.com scott.brady at homeqonline.com
Wed Apr 18 12:01:17 CDT 2001

Ben Dyer wrote:

> And don't get me started on Dreamweaver's constant use of <FONT>
> tags.  It's just all too easy to write bad code in Dreamweaver if you don't
> know any better (and if you know better, you usually don't use Dreamweaver).

Actually, I do know better and I use DreamWeaver for basic HTML pages and site
layout.  If there's Cold Fusion to do, I'll do it in CF Studio.  In my
experience, Dreamweaver only puts in font tags if you set a font attribute.
There are some quirks about it that can be frustrating, but the font tag isn't
one of them if you avoid using the font tag yourself.

(the above comments are in regards to DW2. We're supposed to get DW4, but we
haven't actually received the budgeted money yet)

Scott