[thelist] What's the max size of a table that browsers can handle?

pfunk at pfunk.org pfunk at pfunk.org
Wed Apr 18 12:14:37 CDT 2001

I'd suggest breaking the table after every 500 or 1000 rows.  Make sure you
use <TD width=XXX> on the first row following the <TABLE><TR> definition to
make sure all the cells are lined up.  I'd not suggest using the width=XXX
setting on every row, it would GREATLY increase the filesize of the page.

Phil Holmes