[thelist] Real Audio......

Fred Hubnik fredh at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 18 13:07:48 CDT 2001

Real Networks makes a free version of their RealProducer Plus called
RealSystem Producer Basic.  And, it will do exactly what you want.
Unfortunately, it's a real bear to find on their site. After a few minutes
of clicking around on their needlessly confusing website I found this page
(watch the wrap):

http://proforma.real.com/rn/tools/producer/index.html?key=YY5WD987620645&src
=r-real,prdctmn_041301,toolsmn_022101,prdcr_030901

that should get you the software.  if not, email me offlist and i'll tell
you how i got there.

on 4/18/01 1:02 PM, sales at iibiz.com transmitted:

> Soooooooooo........my question is, do I have to buy a Real Audio product to
> encode it as "ra", or are there other tools that can do this, preferabably
> free!?

f     g     h

http://www.asicx.com