[thelist] CF: Style sheets fail with cfincludes?

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Wed Apr 18 17:06:37 CDT 2001

I'm not sure I completely understand the situation.  It sounds like you mean
that the style sheet is being sent, but the styles are not being applied to
elements within the page.

If none of the styles are being applied when the page is rendered, then keep
in mind style sheets are not sent with the document when it is compiled.
The Browser actually sees the reference in the resulting HTML and sends a
separate request for the style sheet.  So, check that the HTML actually
contains a properly formatted link.

If it is proper and still not being transferred then you need to look at the
web server (not Cold Fusion) and the browser to make sure they are
completing their responsibilities.

Hopefully I have not misread your question.

Good luck,

-joshua