[thelist] Mac HTML for newbie

Whitten, Gary gwhitten at eprise.com
Thu Apr 19 10:43:26 CDT 2001

I'm on the admin side of everything, but when I do my personal website, I
use NoteTab Lite (www.notetab.com).  It has nifty dialog boxes grouped into
'Libraries'.  It comes with two for HTML and several for programming.
Basically, you click on a dialog box for a table, and it asks you pertinent
questions, and then tosses the resulting HTML code into the large text
window in fairly standard HTML that you can edit to your heart's content
without upsetting the program.  Thus it allows you to learn while doing
because someone else already wrote the command syntax.  You can write your
own dialogues and libraries as well, and can probably download a number of
others.

As a 'dabbler', I find this to be the best find for HTML I've seen.

Gary Whitten
Systems Administrator
Eprise Corporation
V508 661 5234