[thelist] Mac HTML for newbie

Freda Lockert fredalockert at clara.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 12:33:47 CDT 2001

>I think he gets *that* now (chuckle), but I'm looking for something
>that's not terribly expensive for him to start using to design his
>pages. It also has to be pretty simple for a novice to learn to use.
>
>So, any recommendations?

BBEdit + Sams Teach Yourself HTML 4 in 24 hours (or whatever the
latest edition is).

My ex-partner bought me GoLive 4 when I first started. Big, big
mistake, I learned bad habits and very little HTML :-)

Freda
--
Spaceship Earth: The problem for the passengers is that there is no
manual to identify all the parts, and no instructions on how to