[thelist] logo delivery & bmp settings

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Apr 19 14:04:38 CDT 2001

I'd double check to make sure the .psd has paths in it, I've tried to work
with logos in the past where the only source I had was the .psd, and there
were no paths to lean on to scale the image er anything. A nice huge TIFF
helps too, in case they're gonna send it off to a printer for shirts er
something...

Also, send color, alternate color (do they have one?), and B/W.

It's better to err on the side of too much information than not enough.
Think about it, would you rather have some sales bimbo try to resize the
wrong format or send them something that's drag+drop?

Also, if there were any purchased fonts that were used/tweaked (hopefully
you made the client pay for them), I'd include those as well....

Or am I just an information whore and want everything?
sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/
non: http://thinksafely.org/