[thelist] Bandwidth "control" utility?

Guy Babbitt Guy_Babbitt at FSAFOOD.COM
Thu Apr 19 18:41:30 CDT 2001

Is anyone aware of a utility that will allow me to emulate modem speed
connectivity across high speed lines?  I have a problem (most people might not
think this is a problem) of having nothing less than T3 connectivity in the
office and need to watch pages load at modem speed.  I know there are packages
that will give me estimates of how long a page will take to load, but I need to
actually be able to show others the process.  Dial-up is a last resort, as I
would prefer to avoid running extra analog lines.

Any thoughts?
Guy Babbitt
Systems Architect