[thelist] Please tell me why I hate Flash

Marc Seyon seyon at carib-link.net
Thu Apr 19 22:17:52 CDT 2001

At 4/19/2001 09:55 PM, you wrote:

>It takes four minutes to find out the viaduct is a furniture sales rep.

deke, you have my admiration.
I've known of the viaduct site for at least a couple months now, have
visited it at least a dozen times (usually to remind myself what a scary
world we live in), and I *still* didn't know that.

I never got past the first page actually.

>I don't notice a whole lot of flash at eBay or google.

or evolt :-)

I think this requires a tip.

<tip>
Use technology because it is applicable. Not because it is available.
</tip>

-marc